Aditya Capital offers a wide range investment products to an Individual & Family Investor as well as Institutional Investor to meet their financial goals. Our product offering includes
Everyone is in a hurry to earn quick returns. They don't have patience to follow some disciplined approach of to investing and creating wealth.
We at Aditya Capital, Keep our Investor emotions calm and approaching the problem based on Investor needs and goals. Our approach would be based on
Most successful Clients will tell you they could not have accomplished their goals without our prudent advise. Our core principles and strong mission shape our efforts. So find out what make our proven approach to your wealth creation successful. Call us today.
A mutual fund pools money from several investors with similar investment objective of constructing a portfolio of stocks, bonds, real estate or other securities. The fund manager then uses his investment management skills to invest the money in various financial instruments. As an investor own units, the increase in the value of investments along with other income earned from it is then passed on to the unit holders after deducting applicable expenses,loads and taxes. The types of mutual fund as follows:
Paperless account opening for KYC compliant Individual & NRI investors. One time document submission for other categories.
You can simply choose a tailor made portfolio of mutual funds built by our team of experts or create one as per your preferences.
Make seamless and paperless transactions with the click of a button. More than 50 banks enabled for online transactions.
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is a very easy & convenient mode of making investments in mutual funds on a regular basis. SIP allows one to cultivate a habit of savings & creating wealth for the future by starting early. Offering ease & flexibility, through SIP one can create a planned approach towards investing right. SIP gets auto-debited from the investors account and the amount is invested into a mutual fund scheme that has been specified.
The investor then gets a certain number of units which is based on the current ongoing market rate. Every-time a SIP is made, additional units keep getting added to the investor’s account. SIP has proved to be an ideal choice of investments for retail investors who lack resources to pursue active investments.
Offering a hassle-free mode for investing, one can directly get the SIP amount deducted from one’s bank account via a standing instruction to facilitate auto-debit function.
With SIP, one can decide and increase/decrease the amount as they wish, although it is always recommended to continue SIP with a long-term perspective.
Investing with SIPs leads to long term gains because of the power of compounding & rupee cost averaging. Rupee cost averaging is an automated market timing technique that eliminates one’s need to time the market.
A fixed deposit (FD) is a financial instrument provided by banks and companies which provides investors with a higher rate of interest than a regular savings account, until the given maturity date.
Company fixed deposits usually offer higher rate of interest than banks but are unsecured. However, our research desk ensures that all company deposits on offer have a high credit rating which minimizes any kind of credit risk. Company deposits are governed by the Companies Act under Section 58A.
For example, You invest in debentures of Rs.1 lakh on April 1, 2018 which gives interest at the rate of 12% pa. Assuming the interest payout dates to be September 30 and march 31. You would receive the interest of Rs.6000/- each on 30th September-18 as well as 31st March-19 as Interest Income.
Life Insurance is an arrangement between the Insurance company/Government which guarantees of compensation for loss of life in return for payment of a specified premium. In Life Insurance, the beneficiary whose name has been mentioned in the contract receives the specified sum, from the insurer in case of happening of the event i.e. Loss of Life.
Benefits of Life Insurance
1. Risk Coverage: Insurance provides risk coverage to the insured family in form of monetary compensation in lieu of premium paid.
2. Difference plans for different uses: Insurance companies offer a different type of plan to the insured depending on his need for insurance. More benefits come with the more premium.
3. Cover for Health Expenses: These policies also cover hospitalization expenses and critical illness treatment.
4. Promotes Savings/ Helps in Wealth creation: Insurance policies also come with the saving plan i.e. they invest your money in profitable ventures.
5. Guaranteed Income: Insurance policies come with the guaranteed sum assured amount which is payable on happening of the event.
6. Loan Facility: Insurance companies provide the option to the insured that they can borrow a certain sum of amount. This option is available on selected policies only.
7. Tax Benefits: Insurance premium is tax deductible under section 80C of the income tax Act, 1961.
Health insurance is a type of insurance coverage wherein, an insured can claim payments for his medical and surgical expenses.
Health insurance is an agreement whereby insurance company agrees to undertake a guarantee of compensation for medical expenses in case the insured falls ill or meets with an accident which leads to hospitalization of the insured. Generally, insurance companies have tie-ups with the leading hospitals so as to provide cashless treatment to the insured. In case the insurance company has no tie-ups with the hospital, they reimburse the cost of expenses incurred by the insured. The government also promotes health insurance by providing a deduction from income tax.
Benefits of having a Health insurance Policy
1. Cashless Treatment: If you are insured, you can get cashless treatments as your insurance company would work in collaboration with various hospital networks.
2. Pre and post hospitalization cost coverage: Insurance policy also covers pre and post hospitalization charges up to the period of 60 days, depending on the insurance plans purchased.
3. Transportation Charges: Insurance policy also covers the amount paid to ambulance towards the transportation of insured.
4. No Claim Bonus (NCB): This is the bonus element which is paid to the insured if the insured does not file a claim for any treatment in the previous year.
5. Medical Checkup: Insurance policy also provide options for health checkups. Free health checkup is also provided by some insurers based on your previous NCBs.
6. Room Rent: Insurance policy also covers room expenses depending on the premium being paid by the insured.
7. Tax Benefit: Premium paid on Health insurance is tax deductible under section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Let us know the details on your financial requirement, or whatever it is you're hoping to accomplish. We'll let you know if it's something we can help with. We look forward to hearing from you!